Tired of painting your old window trim over and over again? Noticing signs of wear and tear? Give your windows the upgrade they need. Window trim enhances the look and feel of your home. Select from a variety of trim features to suit your homes style.
Get Your Window Trim Custom-Designed
Rather than settling for store-bought trim, Craftmasters Remodeling offers a broad spectrum of custom pre-finished and pre-assembled trim. Our professionals will discuss options available in color, stain, wood, style and profile.
Style Options for Your Home
Designer trim makes your home unique. Some of the style selections available include:
- Stool and apron. If you’re looking for a timeless classical feel, then stool and apron is the ideal choice. Stool and apron trims are best utilized to decorate more traditional style homes but are versatile enough to implement into any home old or new.
- Picture frame. Offers a clean, contemporary look that highlights the overall design of your windows and flows with the style of the rest of the home.
The Perfect Profile
Now that you know the style that you want, it’s time to consider the profile.
- Colonial. Colonial trim gives your home a timeless appeal.
- Ranch. Ranch style gives your windows a bit of a western look.
- Flat. Flat is the perfect design for the modern style.
- Flat with backband. Adding backband enhances the profile design.
If you are looking for a professional window trim contractor in Maplewood, Minnesota area, then contact Craftmasters Remodeling. Call us today at 612-900-0040 or you can also send us a message in our contact page.