If you’ve recently experienced storm damage, we’re here to help! We repair roofing, siding, windows, gutters, and more. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation estimate. Our team will restore your home so life can get back to normal for you. We will also work with your insurance company every step of the way.
Storm damage repair services from Craftmasters Remodeling will help restore your home, so life can get back to normal. Storm damage can often be very extensive, and the repair process can be a major and complex undertaking. Professional storm damage repair services allow you to complete the repair project quickly, safely, and to the highest possible standards.
Storm damage can be devastating, but there are repair options available to you. An experienced contractor can assess the damage, provide you with solutions, and handle all of the repairs for you. At Craftmasters Remodeling, we have the skills and experience to restore your home to its previous condition.
Weather in the Midwest can often be extreme, and these extremes can take a major toll on your home’s exterior. Our team of experts is qualified to repair damage caused by any number of extreme weather events, including:
- Severe thunderstorms. Thunderstorms are a fairly common weather event, but they can be hazardous to your home. A severe storm often brings heavy rainfall, large hail, and high winds. All of these factors can damage your home’s roof, siding, windows, and other features.
- Tornadoes and extreme wind. Just like severe thunderstorms, tornadoes often present a combination of hazards to your home. Extreme winds, rain, hail, and flying debris can cause extensive damage to your home.
- Lightning strike. A lighting strike can produce significant damage to your house. If your home is struck by lightning, you are at risk for fire damage, electrical damage, and damage caused by shock waves. The shock produced by a lightning strike can break glass, crack plaster in your walls, and even damage your home’s foundation.
- Freezing weather. Extreme cold can cause extreme damage in your home. Cold snaps can take a toll on your home’s exterior, and also cause problems in your home’s interior. Freezing pipes are a major inconvenience, and may also result in water damage. If Minnesota’s cold winters have taken a toll on your home, it may be time to contact an expert.
- Hail and ice. In most cases, hail is simply an inconvenience. However, when hail reaches a certain size, it can be incredibly destructive. Hailstorms can happen anywhere, and can wreak havoc on your home’s windows, roof, and siding.
- Ice dams. Ice dams are formed by melting snow on your home’s roof. When the melted snow refreezes on the edge of your roof, an ice dam is formed. Ice dams prevents water from properly draining off of your roof. Water eventually backs up behind the dam, and can leak into your home. An ice dam can result in water damage on your ceiling, insulation, or walls.
If your property has been damaged in a storm, contact the storm damage repair experts at Craftmasters Remodeling. We will provide you with a complete, thorough storm damage assessment, work with your home insurer if needed, and complete your storm damage repair project as quickly as possible.
Storm damage can be devastating for you and your family, but you have options to help you get life back to normal. If you’re concerned about storm damage to your home, contact the storm damage repair experts at Craftmasters Remodeling. We’ll provide you with a complete assessment of the damage, carefully explain all of your repair options, and answer any questions you might have about the process. No matter how extensive your storm damage repair project may be, our team has the skills and experience to get the job done.
Want to learn more about our storm damage repair services? Contact Craftmasters Remodeling today to schedule your assessment, and let our team of professionals restore your home.